Accumulo, mail # dev - VFS class reloading?

+
John Vines 2013-04-16, 22:29
+
Dave Marion 2013-04-16, 22:40
+
Dave Marion 2013-04-16, 22:50
+
Eric Newton 2013-04-16, 23:52
+
dlmarion@... 2013-04-17, 00:57
+
John Vines 2013-04-17, 14:15
+
John Vines 2013-04-17, 17:53
+
dlmarion@... 2013-04-17, 00:39
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-17, 01:53
Re: VFS class reloading?
Josh Elser 2013-04-17, 00:49
I wish I could tell you that it worked on my machine, but alas the
command below did fail on a bunch of core tests via
Accumulo*FormatTest$MRTester.

Looking into it currently. Maybe someone accidentally broke
compatibility with the old Hadoop stuff and we need to add a new
dependency with 0.20.205.0?

On 04/16/2013 08:39 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Updated my local 1.5 branch and tried to build with "mvn clean package -P assemble -Dhadoop.version=0.20.205.0". I'm running CDH3 Update 3 locally, so that should work. A bunch of tests failed in core with:
>
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.codehaus.jackson.map.JsonMappingException
> at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
> at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
>

> Has anyone else seen this?
>
> -- Dave

+
dlmarion@... 2013-04-17, 00:54