HBase >> mail # dev >> Please welcome our newest committer, Liang Xie!

+
Stack 2013-12-19, 00:47
+
lars hofhansl 2013-12-19, 01:24
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-12-19, 01:48
+
Jesse Yates 2013-12-19, 00:49
+
Ted Yu 2013-12-19, 00:53
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-12-19, 00:56
+
谢良 2013-12-19, 01:20
+
Chunhui Shen 2013-12-19, 01:58
+
jaywong 2013-12-19, 02:04
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-12-19, 02:40
+
Anoop John 2013-12-19, 02:42
+
Amitanand Aiyer 2013-12-19, 02:47
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-12-19, 03:23
+
Haosong Huang 2013-12-19, 02:46
+
rajeshbabu chintaguntla 2013-12-19, 04:13
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-12-19, 05:34
+
Bijieshan 2013-12-19, 00:50
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-12-19, 00:50
Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Liang Xie!
Hey! Congratulation!
2013/12/18 Jimmy Xiang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Welcome!
>

> On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 4:47 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > 谢良 has been doing great work for ages now; we're glad to have him on
> board
> > ("One of us!").  Keep up the great work 谢良.
> >
> > St.Ack

+
gopinathan a 2013-12-19, 05:36
+