Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Blog for Accumulo?

Re: Blog for Accumulo?
I like to see an official blog too. It could have cross posting from other
blogs or links to blog posts that we want all users to see.

On a side note, both the MapR on links page are broken. One gives a 404 and
other one takes us to website and not to the blog post.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE