Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Hadoop-common-trunk-Commit is failing since 01/19/2011

Re: Hadoop-common-trunk-Commit is failing since 01/19/2011
Wow. looks like it has been happening for about a month now. Looks
like there's something strange happening to the build host, because it
can't overcome this step of the build:

     [exec] checking whether we are cross compiling... no

It handing right on that step. I wonder if any compiler/library
changes were done there recently?
--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik