Hive >> mail # user >> Semantics of Rank.

Re: Semantics of Rank.
I filed HIVE-5038. My issue was that it seemed incorrect that rank took an
arg. I haven't verified that the issue is fixed in trunk as claimed in the
JIRA.However, between the reponse in JIRA and in this thread it seems
resolved.

https://github.com/bearrito
@deepbearrito