Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Is there any way to add jar when invoking hadoop command

+
Jeff Zhang 2011-03-23, 01:19
Re: Is there any way to add jar when invoking hadoop command
Another work around I can think of is that have my own copy of hadoop, and
copy extra jars to my hadoop. But it result into more maintenance effort

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang