Hadoop, mail # dev - RE: [Vote] Merge branch-trunk-win to trunk

Konstantin Boudnik 2013-03-26, 05:49
Here's a daily build for hadoop-2 branch
  https://builds.apache.org/job/Hadoop-branch2

It just builds the full Hadoop project without running any tests (for now).
Can be easily extended to do test runs/artifact deployment, if needed.

Cos