Flume, mail # dev - Re: issues compiling trunk on a new clone

Re: issues compiling trunk on a new clone
Ralph Goers 2012-07-01, 01:50
Yes, changing the goal to aggregate-jar fixed the issue for me. But it obviously generates a javadoc jar where the aggregate goal does not.  I'm not sure what the original intent here was/is so I can't say if that is the correct fix or if the javadoc plugin was really meant to be part of the site plugin.

I'll be happy to make a temporary commit to get it working.

Ralph