Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Retire the Chukwa podling

+
Alan Cabrera 2012-11-20, 15:28
Re: [VOTE] Retire the Chukwa podling
My vote is 0 -- abstain.  I would be happy to leave the project in
incubation longer in case something turns up, but I'm not paying the
administrative costs, so I don't feel able to vote -1.

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Princeton Computer Science Department
+