HBase, mail # user - How to design a data warehouse in HBase?

+
bigdata 2012-12-13, 05:57
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-13, 07:09
+
Michel Segel 2012-12-13, 08:43
+
bigdata 2012-12-13, 09:13
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-13, 09:42
+
bigdata 2012-12-13, 09:47
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-13, 10:13
+
bigdata 2012-12-13, 14:28
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-13, 14:44
+
Kevin Odell 2012-12-13, 14:47
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-13, 15:06
+
Kevin Odell 2012-12-13, 15:30
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-13, 15:33
Re: How to design a data warehouse in HBase?
Manoj Babu 2012-12-13, 16:38
Kevin,

Impala requires Hive right?
so to get the advantages of Impala do we need to go with Hive?
Cheers!
Manoj.

+
Kevin Odell 2012-12-13, 16:42