Hadoop >> mail # general >> Debugging with kerberos enabled

Re: Debugging with kerberos enabled
+ common-dev
bcc: general

Moving this to the more appropriate common-dev@

I personally like to run a KDC on my dev box and build/deploy a
pseudo-distributed cluster right there. This lets me make principals at
will, adjust krb5 settings as I please, regenerate keytabs, etc. Setting up
a local MIT KDC is actually quite easy.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera