HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Node manager health checker opts

Re: Node manager health checker opts
Unfortunately that may not be very feasible.  I'll have to see if there's a
way.  Are my assumptions about how the yarn.nodemanager.health-
checker.script.opts option should work correct?  It took quite a bit of
trial and error to sort this out initially (who knew even an unhealthy node
script run had to have a 0 exit status...) and I'm worried I may be
starting off on the wrong foot here.

--

--tucker