Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] 0.23.4 release

+
Robert Evans 2012-09-29, 15:35
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-30, 21:28
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 13:48
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-01, 20:35
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 20:42
Re: [VOTE] 0.23.4 release
Jason Lowe 2012-10-01, 20:53
I think HADOOP-8310 should also be added, as we've seen issues with the
AM's web UI related to FileContext#checkPath.

Jason

On 10/01/2012 03:42 PM, Robert Evans wrote:
> OK, I'll spin an RC with those changes in it.
>
> On 10/1/12 3:35 PM, "Arun C Murthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> If you think 0.23.5 is a month or so away, I'd encourage you to pull it
>> in right-away... this will ensure anyone external using this will get a
>> good out-of-box experience.
>>
>> thanks,
>> Arun
>>
>> On Oct 1, 2012, at 6:48 AM, Robert Evans wrote:
>>
>>> I think I would prefer to merge them onto branch-0.23 and have them come
>>> out as part of 0.23.5.  It will probably show up in a month or so, as we
>>> expect to find more issues as Yahoo! deploys this to more and larger
>>> clusters.  If you really feel strongly about it I am OK with merging it
>>> in, I just don't see a critical need for it right now.
>>>
>>> --Bobby

>> --
>> Arun C. Murthy
>> Hortonworks Inc.
>> http://hortonworks.com/

+
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 21:05
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 22:44
+
Owen OMalley 2012-10-05, 18:44
+
Arun Murthy 2012-10-05, 18:46
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-05, 19:41
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-08, 15:06
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-10-08, 18:51
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-08, 19:12
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-10-09, 01:35
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-10-09, 19:03
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-15, 19:55
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-19, 21:27
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-19, 21:28
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-22, 17:53
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-22, 18:19
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-23, 00:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-23, 01:17
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-23, 15:14
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-10-15, 20:05
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-09, 13:42
+
Thomas Graves 2012-10-10, 15:47