Accumulo >> mail # user >> Performance of table with large number of column families

Re: Performance of table with large number of column families
I've tried a number of different settings of table.split.threshold.  I
started at 1G and bumped it down to 128M and the cf scan is still ~30
seconds for both.  I've also used less rows - 00000 to 99999 and still see
similar performance numbers.  I thought the column family bloom filter
would help deal with large row space but sparsely populated column space.
 Is that correct?