Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Possible issue with cluster availability following new Leader Election - ZK 3.4

+
Alexandar.Gvozdenovi...@... 2012-05-09, 13:27
+
Mark Gius 2012-05-09, 17:17
+
Alexandar.Gvozdenovi...@... 2012-05-10, 11:20
Re: Possible issue with cluster availability following new Leader Election - ZK 3.4
I will take a look at this soon, have you created a Jira for it? If
not please do so.

+
Alexandar.Gvozdenovi...@... 2012-05-10, 14:48
+