Avro >> mail # user >> Getting started with Avro

Re: Getting started with Avro
https://sites.google.com/site/developertips/Home/java/apache-avro
has 3 complete examples:

1. Use a JSON schema to encode the data and use the same/similar
   schema to decode the data.
2. Encode the data using JSON schema and embed the schema as metadata
   along with the data. On the other end, just decode the data using
   the embedded schema.
3. Use Reflection to encode and decode the data.