Pig >> mail # user >> replicated join gets extra job

+
Dexin Wang 2013-11-12, 00:36
Re: replicated join gets extra job
Use the ILLUSTRATE or EXPLAIN keywords to look at the details of the
physical execution plan... from first glance it doesn't look like you'd
need a 2nd job to do the joins, but if you can post the output of
ILLUSTRATE/EXPLAIN, we can look into it.