MapReduce >> mail # dev >> How can I get the spill time of each task?

How can I get the spill time of each task?
Hi.

I want to get exact time spent to spill a map output into disk.

Especially, the time spent to flush method in MapTask.java

It actually easy job when I use a pseudo-distributed mode, but

In real cluster, I tried to use custom counter in MapTask and ReduceTask, it
isn't work.

Also, stdout isn't working.

So, I want you ask about above issues.

Thanks!