HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote

+
Stack 2013-04-01, 23:52
+
Stack 2013-04-02, 18:07
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-04-02, 18:20
+
Stack 2013-04-02, 20:28
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-04-02, 20:39
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-01, 23:59
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-02, 01:05
Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote
> I just tried to start it out of the box and it's failing. It tries
to write on the /var/folders/ directory, which doesn't exist.

I think a failure to launch should sink the RC. :-) Beyond that I'd suggest
crash bugs or recurring ERRORS or data corruption / loss.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)