HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote
> I just tried to start it out of the box and it's failing. It tries
to write on the /var/folders/ directory, which doesn't exist.

I think a failure to launch should sink the RC. :-) Beyond that I'd suggest
crash bugs or recurring ERRORS or data corruption / loss.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)