Pig >> mail # user >> How to filter by pig datatype?

+
Lex H 2012-11-22, 01:54
Re: How to filter by pig datatype?
Hi,

Just in case, can you execute:
DESCRIBE data;
As per my understanding a relation has a schema for all rows and it cannot
have a schema per row. I guess that you will have to treat the field as one
type, as chararray for example, and then try to get the type from its
contents.

Ruslan

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 5:54 AM, Lex H <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> the following st
+
pablomar 2012-11-22, 17:48
+