Hive >> mail # user >> how to config the job id in oozie

+
李宏展 2013-09-03, 14:43
Re: how to config the job id in oozie
Hi

See here
http://oozie.apache.org/docs/3.2.0-incubating/WorkflowFunctionalSpec.html#a4.2.1_Basic_EL_Constants
String timestamp()

It returns the UTC current date and time in W3C format down to the second (YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss.sZ). I.e.: 1997-07-16T19:20:30.45Z

I don’t like the fact that that there are no Oozie String Format EL functions where u can format the DATE as you want.

See if this works for you . Else you have top pass a param when u submit the Oozie job and append that param to the Oozie workflow ID inside the workflow.XML

oozie job -oozie http://oozie_server:11000/oozie -config job.properties -D START_TIME=$(date +%Y_%m_%dT%H_%M_%S)  -run
Inside your workflow.xml
<property>

  <name>mapreduce.job.name</name>

  <value>MyJobName_${wf:id()}_${START_TIME}</value>

</property>

Thanks

sanjay