HBase >> mail # user >> HBase table affinity to host(s)

HBase table affinity to host(s)
I'm curious, is there any concept of hosting regions from a given table
only on a single host or subset of hosts in a cluster?  In our case we
have a heavily-used table that can cause problems for the older systems
in our cluster.  Newer systems would have less trouble, so I'd like to
restrict regions for that one table only to those more powerful servers.

Thanks.

--Brennon