Sqoop >> mail # user >> String replace functionality in Sqoop import using Oozie

+
Nitin kak 2013-02-04, 19:41
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-04, 20:28
+
Nitin kak 2013-02-04, 20:31
+
Nitin kak 2013-02-04, 22:39
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-05, 01:10
+
Mason 2013-02-06, 17:38
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-06, 17:47
+
Mason 2013-02-06, 18:14
+
Connell, Chuck 2013-02-04, 19:43
Re: String replace functionality in Sqoop import using Oozie
Didn't get you. Could you please elaborate just a bit?

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 2:43 PM, Connell, Chuck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

>  Do it first with Python??****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **

+