Pig >> mail # dev >> Failing unit tests in trunk

Re: Failing unit tests in trunk
Hi all,

I need +1 to commit the following fixes:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3155-
TestTypeCheckingValidatorNewLP.testSortWithInnerPlan3 fails in trunk
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3156 - TestSchemaTuple fails in
trunk
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3138 - Decouple
PigServer.executeBatch() from compilation of batch (PIG-3138_hotfix.patch)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2994 - Grunt shortcuts
(PIG-2994.hotfix.patch)

Anyone?

Cheolsoo