Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 rc1 release

+
Thomas Graves 2013-01-29, 14:29
+
Jonathan Eagles 2013-01-29, 20:29
+
Jason Lowe 2013-01-29, 17:51
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-02-06, 06:41
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-02-05, 16:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-02-05, 15:08
+
Thomas Graves 2013-02-05, 15:04
+
Daryn Sharp 2013-02-05, 16:06
+
Mahadev Konar 2013-02-05, 16:46
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-02-05, 18:40
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-02-05, 19:03
+
Thomas Graves 2013-02-05, 20:19
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-02-05, 21:03
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-02-05, 21:19
+
Thomas Graves 2013-02-06, 01:38
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-02-06, 02:15
+
Robert Evans 2013-02-05, 15:19
Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 rc1 release
Thanks to everyone for trying this release.

The vote has passed with 12 +1s (5 binding and 7 non-binding) and no -1s.

I'll push the release out today.

Tom