Pig, mail # dev - Pig Developer Meeting in November

Pig Developer Meeting in November
Olga Natkovich 2010-10-11, 22:59
Pig Developers!

We would like to invite you to our 3rd meeting. We propose to have this meeting on November 4th at 4 pm at Yahoo! Campus in Sunnyvale. We also plan to make accommodations for developers who are remote if there is interest. Please, let us know if you are planning to attend by 10/22.

Also, we need to decide on the agenda. Please, send your proposals on the topics to discuss. Again, let's try and finalize the agenda by 10/22.

Thanks,

Olga