Avro >> mail # user >> Avro RPC: Python to Java isn't working for me...

Re: Avro RPC: Python to Java isn't working for me...
You can try looking into something that I wrote as an example

https://github.com/atinsood/HESDataAnalyticsFinalProject/tree/master/javaXPython

https://github.com/atinsood/HESDataAnalyticsFinalProject#javaxpython

--
Atin Sood