HBase >> mail # user >> HBase becomes ultra-slaggy

+
Asaf Mesika 2012-07-09, 18:35
+
Stack 2012-07-09, 19:19
+
Asaf Mesika 2012-07-09, 19:36
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-07-10, 03:54
Re: HBase becomes ultra-slaggy
I used it but I didn't like the fact that the graph was updating every
minute and sometimes every 5 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 ביול 2012, at 06:57, Otis Gospodnetic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>