HBase, mail # user - HBase becomes ultra-slaggy

Re: HBase becomes ultra-slaggy
Asaf Mesika 2012-07-10, 04:47
I used it but I didn't like the fact that the graph was updating every
minute and sometimes every 5 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 ביול 2012, at 06:57, Otis Gospodnetic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>