Pig >> mail # user >> Unable to store data into HBase

Unable to store data into HBase
Hello list,

       I have a file in my Hdfs and I am reading this file and trying to
store the data into an HBase table through Pig Shell. Here are the commands
I am using :i

z = load '/mapin/testdata2.csv/part-m-00000' using PigStorage(',') as
(rowkey:int, id:int, age:float, gender:chararray, height:int, size:int,
color:chararray);
store z into 'hbase://csvdata' USING
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage('cf:id, cf:age, cf:gender,
cf:height, cf:size, cf:color');

Although, I can see the data when I dump the relation 'z', but I am not
able to store 'z' in HBase using the above specified command. I am getting
the following error :

HadoopVersion PigVersion UserId StartedAt FinishedAt Features
1.0.3 0.10.0 cluster 2012-09-03 12:40:31 2012-09-03 12:41:04 UNKNOWN

Failed!

Failed Jobs:
JobId Alias Feature Message Outputs
job_201209031122_0009 z MAP_ONLY Message: Job failed! Error - JobCleanup
Task Failure, Task: task_201209031122_0009_m_000001 csvdata,

Input(s):
Failed to read data from "/mapin/testdata2.csv/part-m-00000"

Output(s):
Failed to produce result in "csvdata"

Counters:
Total records written : 0
Total bytes written : 0
Spillable Memory Manager spill count : 0
Total bags proactively spilled: 0
Total records proactively spilled: 0

Job DAG:
job_201209031122_0009
2012-09-03 12:41:04,606 [main] INFO
 org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.MapReduceLauncher
- Failed!
2012-09-03 12:41:04,629 [main] INFO
 org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage - Adding
family:descriptor filters with values cf:id
2012-09-03 12:41:04,629 [main] INFO
 org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage - Adding
family:descriptor filters with values cf:age
2012-09-03 12:41:04,629 [main] INFO
 org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage - Adding
family:descriptor filters with values cf:gender
2012-09-03 12:41:04,629 [main] INFO
 org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage - Adding
family:descriptor filters with values cf:height
2012-09-03 12:41:04,629 [main] INFO
 org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage - Adding
family:descriptor filters with values cf:size
2012-09-03 12:41:04,629 [main] INFO
 org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage - Adding
family:descriptor filters with values cf:color

I am not getting why it shows Failed to read data from
"/mapin/testdata2.csv/part-m-00000, when I already have data in relation
'z'. Any help would be much appreciated. Many thanks.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq