Flume >> mail # user >> Question about flume versioning in 1.3.1

+
Utkarsh Sengar 2013-01-30, 00:16
+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-30, 00:29
+
Utkarsh Sengar 2013-01-30, 00:39
+
Brock Noland 2013-01-30, 00:44
Re: Question about flume versioning in 1.3.1
Got it, I am using release-1.3.1 then and things look good there. Thanks!

Since I am at it, I have another question regarding dependency management.
Say I need to add a jar to the lib folder, when I add this dep to parent
pom.xml:
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.hsqldb</groupId>
            <artifactId>hsqldb</artifactId>
            <version>1.8.0.10</version>
        </dependency>

It does not place the hsqldb jar to the lib folder. So how can I go about
adding this one?

Thanks,
-Utkarsh

-Utkarsh