Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.3 (candidate 0)

+
Mahadev Konar 2012-02-06, 11:06
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-02-07, 23:50
+
Flavio Junqueira 2012-02-08, 09:42
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-02-08, 17:10
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-02-08, 19:31
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-02-08, 19:34
+1, aside from the issue with ZOOKEEPER-1256 and ClientPortBindTest, all other tests pass. It is not a blocker for me, since it is an issue with the test and seems to only happen on mac os. I have also run some manual tests killing and restarting servers, which worked fine.

-Flavio

On Feb 8, 2012, at 8:34 PM, Patrick Hunt wrote:

> +1, the xsums/sig match, rat ran fine, I was able to build and run all
> the tests successfully. I tried starting some servers. I also verified
> ZOOKEEPER-1367 using the method outlined in the jira and that was all
> fine.
>
> Patrick
>
> On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Mahadev Konar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> +1 for the RC. I tried out a simple install with a set of 3 servers
>> and ran a couple of tests on it. Also ran the unit tests and it
>> worked.
>>
>> thanks
>> mahadev
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 3:06 AM, Mahadev Konar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>  Hi all,
>>>
>>>   I have created a candidate build for ZooKeeper 3.4.3. 18 JIRAs are
>>>  addressed in this release.
>>>
>>>  *** Please download, test and VOTE before the
>>>  *** vote closes 5pm PT on Wednesday, Feb 8th.***
>>>
>>>  http://people.apache.org/~mahadev/zookeeper-3.4.3-candidate-0/
>>>
>>>  Should we release this?
>>>
>>>  thanks
>>>  mahadev
>>>
>>> --
>>> Mahadev Konar
>>> Hortonworks Inc.
>>> http://hortonworks.com/
>>

>> --
>> Mahadev Konar
>> Hortonworks Inc.
>> http://hortonworks.com/

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301

+
Benjamin Reed 2012-02-08, 23:54
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-02-09, 18:39