HBase >> mail # user >> Meaure server time of Get/Scan - through RPC logging?

Re: Meaure server time of Get/Scan - through RPC logging?
The scan are done in parallel in many region servers and are specific
to your query, so I don't think any jmx counter can help you.
Maybe you measure it using your own Region Observer on Pre/Post Scan,
and writing it to a shared log file on hdfs.

Sent from my iPhone