Accumulo >> mail # user >> Switching From Trunk To Branch 1.3.5 (docs/config.html overwritten?)

Re: Switching From Trunk To Branch 1.3.5 (docs/config.html overwritten?)
Dave,

I have a git-svn checkout of accumulo and ran the following

git svn show-ignore > .gitignore

Attached is the result.  Takes a little while to run and could possibly be
cleaned up, but this is the result.

Accumulo devs, would you be willing to include a .gitignore file in the svn
repo to facilitate using the github and apache git mirrors?  If so, I'll
create a jira ticket.

Mike