Hadoop, mail # general - Please join me in welcoming Matt Foley as the newest Apache Hadoop HDFS committer

Re: Please join me in welcoming Matt Foley as the newest Apache Hadoop HDFS committer
Aaron T. Myers 2011-05-19, 21:18
Congratulations, Matt. It's a pleasure working with you. Well-deserved.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera