HBase >> mail # user >> Region balancing question

+
Bryan Keller 2012-08-02, 06:07
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-08-02, 09:54
+
Bryan Keller 2012-08-02, 17:20
Re: Region balancing question
Bryan,

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-3373 did not make it into
CDH4, there is not a real easy way to do this on your own.  I have attached
some sample code to get your started with writing your own(a colleague of
mine wrote it).

--
Kevin O'Dell
Customer Operations Engineer, Cloudera