Drill >> mail # dev >> drill installed successfully. sqlLine complains 'No known driver to handle "jdbc:drill:schema=parquet-local" '

Re: drill installed successfully. sqlLine complains 'No known driver to handle "jdbc:drill:schema=parquet-local" '
On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 9:55 PM, joycreek Ni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> However, when I run the following command:
>
> ./sqlline -u jdbc:drill:schema=parquet-local -n admin -p admin
>
> I hit the following error:

> Loaded singnal handler: SunSignalHandler
> /home/ubuntu/.sqlline/sqlline.properties (No such file or directory)
> issuing: !connect jdbc:drill:schema=parquet-local admin admin scan complete
> in 72ms scan complete in 849ms No known driver to handle
> "jdbc:drill:schema=parquet-local" sqlline version ??? by Marc Prud'hommeaux

Harumph.

Can you say which version you are trying to run?

Which versions of java and maven do you have?

 (I am grasping at straws, obviously)