Hive >> mail # user >> exception when using Hive 0.12 with MySQL metastore

Re: exception when using Hive 0.12 with MySQL metastore
Hi, Jov,
Thanks. I understand turn on those two properties resolve the problems. But
I run the hive 0.12 scheme script. I assume it should create all required
tables.

Johnny