HBase >> mail # user >> Elastic Search Plugin (River) for HBase

+
Alex Newman 2013-08-05, 22:05
Re: Elastic Search Plugin (River) for HBase
On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 3:05 PM, Alex Newman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Based on the previous work using async libraries to index HBase into
> elastic search, I've created.
>
> https://github.com/posix4e/Elasticsearch-HBase-River
>
> This river uses the replication feature in HBase to replicate into
> elastic search which means it's harder to setup, but works way more
> efficiently. It hasn't been tested in production so please be careful,
> but I'd love feedback. If you like the project make sure to fork/star
> it on github. Any suggestions for next steps?

Nice.

Add it to http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/SupportingProjects ?  (If you can't
edit the page, create a login and send it to me offline and I'll add you).

St.Ack
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-08-06, 16:00
+