Pig >> mail # user >> how to get input schema in UDF

how to get input schema in UDF
I have a big, e.g. A: {(name: chararray,age: int)}, I wrote a udf which adds 1 more field in the tuple inside the bag. E.g. B: {(name: chararray,age: int, rank:int)}. Because the number of fields in the original bag is not fixed, e.g I can have one more field such as gender:int.

In my udf, in order to generate the correct output schema, I need to get the input schema first. I tried to find some examples but couldn't, could someone show me how to do it?

Thanks.
Dan