HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines

Re: 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines
Since we don't have Hadoop QA for 0.94 patches yet, does it make sense for
either contributor (patch owner) or the committer who plans to integrate
the patch to present test suite result before integration ?

There is subtle difference between 0.94 and trunk which may lead to
unexpected results.

Cheers