Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Spark's compute-classpath.sh

Spark's compute-classpath.sh
Hi all,
I was poking around Bigtop's integration with Apache Spark and came across
our compute-classpath.sh (see
https://github.com/apache/bigtop/blob/master/bigtop-packages/src/common/spark/compute-classpath.sh)
and noted it is significantly different from the compute-classpath.sh
bundled upstream (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-spark/blob/branch-0.8/bin/compute-classpath.sh
).

Does anyone (maybe, Cos?) know what the rationale was having a separate
copy of compute-classpath.sh in Bigtop? Also, if you have any ideas on how
we could contribute this upstream so we can decrease our divergence here,
I'd love to talk more.

Thanks in advance!
Mark