Hadoop, mail # general - [DISCUSS] Spin out MR, HDFS and YARN as their own TLPs and disband Hadoop umbrella project

Robert Evans 2012-08-31, 16:58
The problem there is that YARN depends on Common, and MapReduce depends on
YARN, so we would either have a circular dependency or we would have to
split off MapRedcue too.

--Bobby