HBase >> mail # user >> Combining filters in the HBase shell

Re: Combining filters in the HBase shell
Hi Arvid,

Based on the shell help:
  hbase> scan 't1', {FILTER => "(PrefixFilter ('row2') AND (QualifierFilter
(>=, 'binary:xyz'))) AND (TimestampsFilter ( 123, 456))"}

Can you try without the ".new" when using multiple filters?

Other option, can you try to define you filters first and then reference
them on your scan?

JM