Hadoop, mail # dev - Will there be a 2.2 patch releases?

+
Raymie Stata 2013-12-29, 09:25
+
Raymie Stata 2014-01-03, 04:10
Re: Will there be a 2.2 patch releases?
Steve Loughran 2014-01-03, 09:17
the last discussion on this was in november -I presume that's still the plan

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-common-dev/201311.mbox/%3CA31E1430-33BE-437C-A61E-050F9A67C109%40hortonworks.com%3E

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Raymie Stata 2014-01-04, 00:57