Accumulo >> mail # user >> walogs deletion [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

RE: walogs deletion [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
If you don't care about the data or table definitions, you should be able to
delete the walogs and re-initialize to create a new instance of Accumulo.

From: Dickson, Matt MR [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 6:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: walogs deletion [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

UNCLASSIFIED

I have a development setup of Accumulo in a single node instance.  The
walogs directory has reached 1.8G and is forced disk utilisation to 100% and
Accumulo to go into safemode.

Taking into account that this is purely a development environment and I am
not concerned about lost data, can I delete the files in the walogs
directory and then restart Accumulo or will this create other issues?

Thanks in advance.

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of Defence and
is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes Act 1914. If you
have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender
and delete the email.