HBase >> mail # dev >> DISCUSSION: Move to GIT?

+
Stack 2013-10-25, 16:45
+
Jesse Yates 2013-10-25, 17:07
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-25, 17:12
+
Gary Helmling 2013-10-25, 17:16
+
黄浩松 2013-10-25, 17:16
+
Elliott Clark 2013-10-25, 17:44
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-10-25, 17:58
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-25, 18:10
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-10-25, 18:30
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-10-25, 18:41
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-25, 18:57
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-25, 18:42
+
Stack 2013-10-26, 23:00
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-10-25, 18:43
+
Dave Wang 2013-10-25, 17:38
+
Stack 2013-10-26, 23:01
+
Talat UYARER 2013-10-27, 04:12
+
Stack 2013-10-27, 04:20
Re: DISCUSSION: Move to GIT?
+1 from me.
On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 9:50 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 9:12 PM, Talat UYARER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > Hi Stack,
> >
> > I am volunteer for conversion.
> >

> You are a gentleman Talat.
>
> My guess is that you may not be able to make much progress if you are not a
> committer but if you want to see how far you can get, I'd be game.  Keep me
> in the loop and I can do any necessary committer intercessions.
>
> Yours,
> St.Ack

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-10-26, 00:25