Bigtop >> mail # user >> BigTop : Build Targets

Re: BigTop : Build Targets
It's a fair point that SOLR might not be part of the Hadoop ecosystem.
However, Bigtop is a top level project at Apache, and so maybe casting a
wider net makes sense. Would be the Bigtop community's consensus what to
include versus not. I like the Bigtop community's inclusiveness to date -
the strategy might be described as "building the Apache Big Data Operating
System". That's fantastic.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy