Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MiniCluster and "provided" scope dependencies

Re: MiniCluster and "provided" scope dependencies
Hadoop 2 actually has a specific mini cluster component/pom, which is what
you get to depend on there. It's dependencies aer still going to be a mess
until someone sits down to fix HADOOP-9991; but at least now you can be
slightly more selective

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE